Do you have any tips to get the smoothest shave?
Absolutely, we're here to help along your shaving journey! If you're currently having trouble achieving the smooth, quick, and irritation-free shaves you were looking for, please try the following:
- It can take up to 5-10 shaves for your skin to adjust to a new shaving method, especially if you’ve been using a standard razor - the more you use Freebird, the better and easier it gets!
- Try a different technique - our blades are safe to shave wet, dry, and even in the shower. Do not be afraid to test different techniques that might be unique to your electric shaving success.
- Try shaving in the shower, many found this to be the ticket to their shaving success! If one method didn't work as well as you had hoped, don't give up! Try shaving with different techniques to find the best possible method for your skin.
- If you have thick, coarse, or curly hair, try shaving after a hot shower when your hairs are softest and easiest to shave.
- Use a pre-shave oil and/or shaving cream prior to shaving. This will lubricate the skin creating a slick surface for shaving, as well as add a barrier for protection and moisture while softening and raising the hairs from the skin.
- Try adding our Shave Care Collection before, during, and after shaving. These products are made specifically to perform with our FlexSeries.
- When heat is applied to the skin, like in the shower or with a hot towel prior to shaving, your pores open up, and the hairs may extend out more, creating a smoother shave.
- Don’t give up on electric shaving just yet! You’ve made a decision to try it, and once you make it work after a few more uses, you will never want to go back to anything else!